AEW is very nice. Very evil.
This episode, we’re talking about Mari Yamazaki’s Thermae Romae published by Yen Press as our old series. For our new series, we’re talking about Kyouka Izumi (novels), Oumiya (story), Reiko Sakurada’s (art) The Savior’s Book Cafe Story in Another World.
Thermae Romae credits:
- Translation: Stephen Paul
- Lettering: Lys Blakeslee
The Savior’s Book Cafe in Another World credits:
- Translation: Alexa Frank
- Adaptation: Rebecca Schneidereit
- Lettering: Jennifer Skarupa
- Original cover design: Sachie Ijiri
- Cover design: Hanase Qi
- Proofreader: Danielle King
- Copy editor: Dawn Davis
- Editor: Shannon Fay
- Print manager: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production associate: Christa Meisner
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Managing editor: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
The song you heard in this episode was “I’ve Been Waiting for You” by Neil Young.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post.
0:48 – We talk about Thermae Romae
18:18 – We talk about The Savior’s Book Cafe Story in Another World
Next time is Boy Meets Maria and Way of the Househusband.