MLB is in a lockout because the billionaire owners don’t want to give any inch to players that, for the most part, do not and will never make millions. They can afford it.
This episode, we’re talking about PEYO’s Boy Meets Maria published by Seven Seas. Then we talk about Kousuke Oono’s The Way of the Househusband published by Viz.
Spoiler alerts for Boy Meets Maria through that discussion. And trigger warnings for sexual assault on a minor.
Boy Meets Maria credits:
- Translation: Amber Tamosaitis
- Adaptation: Lora Gray
- Lettering: Danya Shevchenko
- Cover design: Hanase Qi
- Proofreader: Kurestin Armada
- Copy editor: Jenn Frunigen
- Prepress technician: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production associate: Christa Meisner
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Managing editor: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
The Way of the Househusband credits:
- Translation: Sheldon Drzka
- English adaptation: Jennifer LeBlanc
- Touch-up art & lettering: Bianca Pistillo
- Design: Alice Lewis
- Editor: Jennifer LeBlanc
The song you heard in this episode is “Kokoro (I Fall to Pieces)” by The Slants. I used a different version from the linked version though.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post.
1:26 – We talk about Boy Meets Maria
14:48 – We talk about The Way of the Househusband
Next time is Suki and My Dress Up Darling.