I’ve decided I’m a Real Madrid fan now, mostly arbitrarily behind them beating City in the semifinals of the Champions League. But also Benzema is very fun to watch, and Rudiger, a Chelsea favorite, is about to go there. So here I am.
This episode, we’re talking about Kuniichi Ashiya’s What the Font?! – A Manga Guide to Western Typeface published by Seven Seas. Then Jougi Shiraishi (story), Itsuki Nanao (art), and Azura’s (character design) Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina, published by Square Enix.
What the Font?! – A Manga Guide to Western Typeface credits:
- Editorial supervision: Masayuki Yamamtoto
- Translation: Jocelyne Allen
- Lettering and retouch: Karis Page
- Interior Design: Clay Gardner
- Cover design: Nicky Lim and George Panella (logo)
- Editor: Shanti Whitesides
- Prepress technician: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Managing editor: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina credits:
- Translation: Taylor Engel
- Lettering: Bianca Pistillo
- Logo design: Wendy Chan (Yen Press)
- Cover design: Abigail Blackman
- Editor: Leyla Aker
The song you heard in this episode was “Literature” by Reina Ueda and “Haiiro no Saga” by ChouCho, both from the Wandering Witch anime.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post.
0:55 – We talk about What the Font?! – A Manga Guide to Western Typeface
16:23 – We talk about Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
Next time is BL Fans LOVE My Brother?! and Even Though We’re Adults.