The White Sox do not seem to be a very good offensive baseball team, and it is very sad for me personally. Worst in baseball (as of Sunday evening when the Sox Machine podcast where I heard it was recorded) with a man on third and zero or one outs.
This episode, we’re talking about Mimu Oyamada’s BL Fans LOVE My Brother?! published by Tokyopop. Then we talk about Takako Shimura’s Even Though We’re Adults published by Seven Seas.
Support the workers’ of Seven Seas effort to unionize on Twitter and on their website.
BL Fans LOVE My Brother?! credits:
- Editor: Lena Atanassova
- Marketing associate: Kae Winters
- Translator: Christine Dashiell
- Copy editor: Sean Doyle
- Cover designer: Sol DeLeo
- Retouching and lettering: Vibrraant Publishing Studio
- Editor-in-chief and publisher: Stu Levy
Even Though We’re Adults credits:
- Translation: Jocelyn Allen
- Adaptation: Casey Lucas
- Lettering and retouch: Rena Mapa
- Cover design: KC Febellon
- Editor: Shannon Fay
- Prepress technician: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production assistant: Christa Miesner
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Managing editor: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
The song you heard in this episode is Lil Nas X’s “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)“.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post.
0:44 – We talk about BL Fans LOVE My Brother?!
12:25 – We talk about Even Though We’re Adults
Next time is My Solo Exchange Diary and Yuri Is My Job.
1 thought on “BL Fans LOVE My Brother?! and Even Though We’re Adults”