I am begging the White Sox to win a normal baseball game. I am hoping Lucas Giolito will pitch better for the rest of the season. What is happening to this cursed team.
This episode, we’re (accidentally) revisiting Nagata Kabi’s My Solo Exchange Diary (listen to our first episode here) published by Seven Seas. Then we’re talking about Miman’s Yuri Is My Job! published by Kodansha.
My Solo Exchange Diary credits:
- Translation: Jocelyn Allen
- Adaptation: Lianne Sentar
- Lettering and layout: Karis Page
- Logo design: KC Fabellon
- Original design: Yasuhisa Kawatani (Kawatani Design)
- Cover design: Nicky Lim
- Proofreader: Shanti Whitesides, Danielle King
- Editor: Jenn Grunigen
- Production assistant: CK Russell
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Editor-in-chief: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
Yuri Is My Job! credits:
- Translation: Diana Taylor
- Lettering: Jennifer Skarupa
- Editing: Haruko Hashimoto
- Kodansha comics edition cover design: Phil Balsman
The song you heard in this episode was “Electric Lady” by Janelle Monáe.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Read Helen’s review of volume 1 of Yuri Is My Job! over at The OASG.
1:42 – We talk about My Solo Exchange Diary
18:53 – We talk about Yuri Is My Job!
Next time is Joy and Blue Box.