It’s hot here in southern California. So everyone stay safe, stay hydrated, wear a mask, and get that new shot when you can.
This episode, we’re talking about Syundei’s Go for It Again, Nakamura! published by Seven Seas and ONE (story) and Yusuke Murata’s (art) One-Punch Man published by Viz.
Go for It Again, Nakamura! credits:
- Translation: Amber Tamosaitis
- Lettering: Kaitlyn Wiley
- Cover design: Karis Page
- Proofreader: Krista Grandy
- Senior editor: Shannon Fay
- Prepress technician: Melanie Ujimori
- Print manager: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Editor-in-chief: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
One-Punch Man credits:
- Translation: John Werry
- Touch-up art and lettering: James Gaubatz
- Design: Fawn Lau
- Shonen Jump series editor: John Bae
- Graphic novel editor: Jennifer LeBlanc
The song you heard in the episode was “The Hero!! ~Ikareru Ken ni Honō o Tsukeru~” by JAM Project.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @ImpassionateK, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
1:01 – We talk about Go for It Again, Nakamura!
10:23 – We talk about One-Punch Man
Next time is When a Cat Faces West and Reincarnated as a Sword
1 thought on “Go for It Again, Nakamura! and One-Punch Man”