All I want this MLB postseason is for the Guardians to lose, the Astros to lose, and the baseball team in Atlanta to lose. I have separate rooting interests in the positive direction (lifelong Mariners fan here), but mostly I’m rooting for the cheaters, the racists, and the team that bullied the White Sox all season to lose.
This episode, our older series is Amesuke Ano’s The Muscle Girl Next Door published by Seven Seas. And our newer series is TNSK’s My Master Has No Tail published by Kodansha.
The Muscle Girl Next Door credits:
- Translation: Miki Z
- Lettering: Lys Blakeslee
- Cover design: H. Qi
- Proofreader: Danielle King
- Copy editor: Dawn Davis
- Editor: Abby Lehrke
- Production designer: Christina McKenzie
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Prepress manager: Melanie Ujimori
- Print manager: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Editor-in-chief: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
My Master Has No Tail credits:
- Translation: M Fulcrum
- Lettering: Jan Lan Ivan Concepcion
- Editing: Sarah Tilson
- YKS Services LLC/SKY JAPAN, Inc.
The song you heard on this episode was “Virginia” by Hinano from the My Master Has No Tail anime.
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
0:48 – We talk about The Muscle Girl Next Door
9:52 – We talk about My Master Has No Tail
Next time is See You Tomorrow at the Food Court and Mob Psycho 100.