This episode, we’re talking about Nagabe’s The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún published by Seven Seas and Sekka Iwata (original work) and Yu Aoki’s (artwork) Magilumiere Co. Ltd. published on Manga Plus.
The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún credits:
- Translation: Adrienne Beck
- Adaptation: Ysabet Reinhardt MacFarlane
- Lettering and Retouch: Lys Blakeslee
- Logo design: Karis Page
- Cover design: Nicky Lim
- Proofreader: Shanti Whitesides, Jocelyn Allen
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Editor-in-chief: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
Magilumiere Co. Ltd. credits:
- Translation / editing: Mediabang Inc.
- Lettering: Kai Kyou
- Medibang Inc. / Guardian Angels Media
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Read Helen’s review of volume 1 of The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún.
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, which by extension is the unofficial Manga In Your Ears discord, the OSMCast discord.
0:57 – We talk about The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún
13:40 – We and my cat Agatha talk about Magilumiere Co. Ltd.
Next time is Is Love The Answer? and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō.