Chelsea should score more goals and allow, well, ideally score a reasonable amount of goals and reasonably allow at or around the same amount of goals, but really allow fewer goals. I dunno, it’s been a weird team to follow so far.
This episode, special guest Grant joins me to talk about Masashi Kishimoto’s Naruto published by Viz.
There are some audio issues in this one; we weren’t actually talking over each other, but the way I edited it accidentally caused this to happen. I dunno where, but the latter half is especially weird. It’s still largely listenable. Apologies for the error.
Naruto credits (from volume one):
- English adaptation: Jo Duffy
- Translation: Katy Bridges
- Touch-Up Art & Lettering: Heidi Szykowny
- Cover Design: Sean Lee
- Senior Editor: Jason Thompson
- Managing Editor: Annette Roman
- Associate Managing Editor: Albert Totten
- Editor in Chief: Hyoe Narita
- Director of Licensing and Acquisitions: Rika Inouye
- V.P. of Marketing: Liza Coppola
- V.P of Strategic Development: Yumi Hoashi
- Publisher: Seiji Horibuchi
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Read my piece on Naruto on my blog, Awko Tako.
Read Grant’s threads on Naruto on Twitter and tumblr.
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, which by extension is the unofficial Manga In Your Ears discord, the OSMCast discord.
0:50 – Grant and I talk about Naruto
1:17:41 – We take your questions about Naruto
Next time is really Is Love The Answer? and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō.