Spring training has started, baseball is back, and the White Sox are still an incredibly and unnecessarily sad team to follow. Looking forward to 162 games of this.
This episode, we’re talking about Uta Isaki’s Is Love the Answer? published by Kodansha and Hitoshi Ashinano’s Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō published by Seven Seas.
Is Love the Answer? credits:
- Translation: Sawa Matsueda Savage
- Lettering: Jennifer Skarupa
- Editing: Tiff Joshua TJ Ferentini
- Kodansha USA Publishing edition cover design by Abigail Blackman
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō credits:
- Translation: Daniel Komen
- Adaptation: Dawn Davis
- Lettering: Ludwig Sacramento
- Logo design: George Panella
- Cover design: Licky Lim
- Proofreader: Brett Hallahan
- Editor: Linda Lombardi
- Production designer: Stevie Wilson
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Prepress technician: Melanie Ujimori
- Print manager: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Editor-in-chief: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Read Helen’s review of Is Love the Answer? over at The OASG.
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, which by extension is the unofficial Manga In Your Ears discord, the OSMCast discord.
0:54 – We talk about Is Love The Answer? and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō
20:58 – We talk about Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō
Next time is The Girl That Can’t Get a Girlfriend and Run on Your New Legs.