I watched some of the White Sox game while I was recording and editing this podcast, and they have won a series for the first time this year and have also won consecutive games the first time this year (as of yesterday, and now it’s three in a row). They’re trending upward!
This episode, we talk about Hilnama’s I’m a Terminal Cancer Patient, but I’m Fine published by Seven Seas and Honami Shirono’s I Want to Be a Wall published by Yen Press.
Content warnings for I’m a Terminal Cancer Patient, but I’m Fine: death, discussions of cancer, physical abuse by parents
I’m a Terminal Cancer Patient, but I’m Fine credits:
- Translation: Beni Axia Conrad
- Adaptation: Carly Smith
- Lettering: Brendon Hull
- Cover design: Nicky Lim
- Proofreader: Leighanna DeRouen
- Senior copy editor: Dawn Davis
- Medical reader for English version: Allyson Lieberman, MD, PhD
- Editor: Kristiina Korpus
- Production designer: Christina McKenzie
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Prepress technician: Melanie Ujimori
- Print manager: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Editor-in-chief: Julie Davis
- Associate publisher: Adam Arnold
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
I Want to Be a Wall credits:
- Translation: Emma Schumacker
- Lettering: Alexis Eckerman
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, which by extension is the unofficial Manga In Your Ears discord, the OSMCast discord.
0:51 – We talk about I’m a Terminal Cancer Patient, but I’m Fine
20:25 – We talk about I Want to Be a Wall
Next time is Lil’ Leo and Oshi no Ko