The White Sox made a trade for a dude with a 6+ ERA so we’re in full give up mode I think.
This episode, we’re talking about Yuhta Nishio’s After Hours published by Viz and Dr. Pepperco’s Goodbye, My Rose Garden published by Seven Seas.
After Hours credits:
- Translation: Abby Lehrke
- Design: Shawn Carrico
- Editing: Pancha Diaz
- Touch-up Art & Lettering: Sabrina Heep
Goodbye, My Rose Garden credits:
- Translation: Amber Tamosaitis
- Adaptation: Cae Hawksmoor
- Associate Publisher: Adam Arnold
- Cover Design: Nicky Lim
- Editing: Jenn Grunigen
- Logo Design: George Panella
- Managing Editor: Julie Davis
- Prepress Technician: Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein
- Production manager: Lissa Pattillo
- Proofreader: Danielle King
- Publisher: Jason DeAngelis
- Touch-up Art & Lettering: Kaitlyn Wiley
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Read Helen’s reviews on Goodbye, My Rose Garden: Volume 1
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, which by extension is the unofficial Manga In Your Ears discord, the OSMCast discord.
1:13 – We talk about After Hours
9:27 – After Hours ending spoilers
15:40 – We talk about Goodbye, My Rose Garden
Next time is Mizuno and Chayama and What Did You Eat Yesterday?