The Women’s World Cup is happening and it’s very exciting to see games go on at absurd times during the night PT. But Agatha pooped like five times at 5:30a one night, so I watched some of the Australia match. Love Sam Kerr.
This episode, we’re talking about Yuhta Nishio’s Mizuno and Chayama published by Yen Press. Then we talk about Fumi Yoshinaga’s What Did You Eat Yesterday? published by Vertical.
Mizuno and Chayama credits:
- Translation: Elanor Summers
- Lettering: Erin Hickman
What Did You Eat Yesterday? credits:
- Translation: Maya Rosewood (volume 1-3), Yoshito Hinton (volume 5-8), Jocelyn Allen (volume 9-20)
- Production: Risa Cho (volume 1-17), Tomoe Tsutsumi (volume 1-20), Shirley Fang (volume 17-18), Pei Ann Yeap (volume 18-20), Eve Grandt (volume 19-20)
- Editing: Yoshito Hinton (volume 4)
- Editor: Michelle Lin (volume 15-19), Alexandra McCullough-Garcia (volume 20)
As always, you can find me on Twitter @taiikumenco, and my co-hosts Helen (@WanderinDreamr) and Apryll (@manjiorin) on Twitter at those places in the parenthesis. You can find both of their writing at The Organization of Anti-Social Geniuses, more of Helen’s writing at Narrative Investigations, and my writing at the Fandom Post and Awko Tako.
Join the unofficial Taiiku Podcast discord, the OSMCast discord.
0:40 – We talk about Mizuno and Chayama
12:42 – We talk about What Did You Eat Yesterday?
Next time is The Gay Who Turned Kaiju and Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End